A little about me

Hi, I am a photographer out of Southern Nevada. I love photography, I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I love to capture memories and put them in a picture. I love when the picture tells a story and captures you in some way. I love the non traditional poses and faces that make someone who they really are. I mean lets face it we don't always sit in some awkward position with our fake smile on all the time do we? And when our kids laugh out loud, make silly faces or cry and pout, well thats what we love about them and want to remember 10 years down the road. Thats what I try to capture, who you are today.
I love feedback and would love to take your picture!


Photobucket

Check out my Flower Clips

Check out my Flower Clips
Click on picture

MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!
Check out my new site!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Smooth Sailing!

  I have kinda been a blog procrastinator, but I am going to do better.    This was a very smooth photo shoot the parents were so super patient and made it a very comfortable environment for us all.  You probably can't tell but the mom is pregnant with the 4th, she looks amazing.   Love the curls!  Here is the W fam, thanks your guys were great.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Wow Korindi! What beautiful pictures you take. I ex-specially love the one of the family. I love the way they are all interacting.
    Luv ya,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete