A little about me

Hi, I am a photographer out of Southern Nevada. I love photography, I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I love to capture memories and put them in a picture. I love when the picture tells a story and captures you in some way. I love the non traditional poses and faces that make someone who they really are. I mean lets face it we don't always sit in some awkward position with our fake smile on all the time do we? And when our kids laugh out loud, make silly faces or cry and pout, well thats what we love about them and want to remember 10 years down the road. Thats what I try to capture, who you are today.
I love feedback and would love to take your picture!


Photobucket

Check out my Flower Clips

Check out my Flower Clips
Click on picture

MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

MY NEW WEBSITE!!!!!
Check out my new site!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

JUST FOR FUN!

Okay I feel like I am at a couple big cross roads in my life right now, in which I need to make some very important decisions.  My love of photography that I have immersed myself into the last year has had so many wonderful perks, I feel like more of a person and less like a nanny, slave, housekeeper all in one,  I get my much needed me time in my time out in the field (my favorite part)  and my many hours behind a computer screen trying to better my art.  But as you can all tell I'm sure that I have slowed down a tad from the craziness of last year and tried to focus more on my craziness at home with my three energetic kids.  Okay so I will get to the point......., So here is where I stop and think do I move forward in my love of photography (hence the I Heart...heheh) or do I take a step back and put more focus on the most important people in my life, my family.  Well I discovered that you can have BOTH that's right it's just a balance of time right?  Well that's what I am telling myself anyway.  So I'm moving forward, first with an amazing workshop in May that I am sooooo excited about.  And then maybe a new baby in the future.....ahhahah just kidding not the soon future anyway.  

Now I will stop blabbing and let you view this precious picture of this sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment